Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

i think this week....

i could do an all week not me monday! it's been a long week...even though hubby was home monday! the children played at a friends on tuesday, which they thoroughly enjoyed...and yesterday i had a chiro apt, today we're finishing laundry! i need to catch up. the cat got in the toy box, with the stuffed toys, and peed....EWWWWWWWWW. so we're washing all that, as well as the normal two loads a day...so it's catch up time. i also haven't washed my towels in a bit...so i need to catch that up today too. so much laundry, so little time...ugh!

1 comment:

Tee said...

I've got to tell you, that cat is working my last nerve and I'm two and a half freaking hours away! I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have encouraged you to put the shotgun down two weeks ago!