Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I've come to realize...

Totally stole this from my friend Dee...check out her "homesick cajun" blog here.



1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size…won't shrink...and I'm ok with that.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job…the hardest thing I've ever done...and more rewarding too!
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving…I *NEED* music.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need…a day off.
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost…my will to lose weight.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate…my selfish nature.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk…well, never been drunk...but i bet i'd be a loud drunk!
8. I’ve come to realize that money…is only money.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people…aren't worth crying over.
11. I’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)…are incredible women whom I love dearly! (Hi Tee and Teresa!)
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…knew more than I gave her credit for as a teen. (hi mom!)
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone…rings a LOT!
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning…I was late!
15. I’ve come to realize that my first love is…my Savior.
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about…bedtime!
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad…is not the same man towards me that he was when i was young.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook…I look forward to seeing pictures and to frontierville!
19. I’ve come to realize that today…is the only thing I've been promised!
20. I’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)…are crazy, and keep me sane! (Hi Katie and Karen and Gana of course!)
21. I’ve come to realize that my spouse…i sjust as crazy as I am...or more so. (hey gorgeous!)
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to…move into the house we found!
23. I’ve come to realize that life…is absolutely worth living!
24. I’ve come to realize that this weekend…is over!
25. I’ve come to realize that next weekend…may be quieter than this weekend!
26. I’ve come to realize that my children…are gifts from God...and each one is a blessing!
27. I’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons…I'd prefer to make a lemon meringue pie tyvm!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Lol loved your answers!!