Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hey man! another award!

Check it out ya'll!  My friend Dee gave me a blog award...and it totally made me giggle!




The rules are going to be fairly simple. All you have to do is answer the 10 questions. And pick 10 people (or if you're feeling "Naughty" you can just do 5, or none at all) to pass it along to, then let them know that you've given it to them!

1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?
  Hm...I never was a prankster...but MM and I played one on the girls last year in Dec...we got them a trampoline, and rather than tell them, we put it together in secret...then came inside and in our most mean parental voices demanded to know who put that in my yard!  Immediately, one of the girls started crying and blaming it on the younger sister!  It was a trip...they still love the trampoline!

2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why?
   France...or Ireland.  why?  well, France b/c it's part of my heritage..and Ireland...well, it's just purty!

3. Who plays the most influential role in your life?
   I'm not sure there is just one answer...God has great influence over me, but I get the feeling this question wants an answer like mom or MM.  So all three...God of course, influences my every move, every desire.  My mom is a role model for me as a mom.  MM influences me daily...

4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?
  Yup.  He's not...but I'd be alright with it.

5. Favorite candle scent?
  Hazelnut.  Vanilla.  Berry...all of the above!

6. Next movie you're excited about seeing?
 The Last Airbender...going with my girl Katie!

7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?
  Irregardless.  It's not even a word, so does it count? (Hey MM!)

8. Do you have any relatives in jail?
  Possibly...don't really know.

9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager.
  jellys, slap bracelets

10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV?
  Yup.  I was on TV as a young girl...the news i think...

So now I give this to 10 naughty or nice cohorts!  HM....In random Order:


Jessica
Summer
*K*
Beth
Tania
Keely
Kasey
Kimberly
Toni
5X Mom
Family Manager

Check them out ya'll!

6 comments:

Dee said...

Lol...I can't believe your daughter started crying and blaming her sister! Ha! Sounds like me when I was a kid! Thanks for playing along!

Kasey said...

Thank you very much! It was nice to get to know you a little bit better!

Celee said...

Thanks, Gen. That was sweet of you! I don't know that I'm either naughty or nice, but it's nice to have an award:).

Celee

Kimberly said...

thanks for the award!! will do this tomorrow!

Summer said...

This post was so cute and funny! Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it to me :)
Totally made my day
xoxo
Summer

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Thank you! Loved your answers too!