Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

GTKY 8/29


Today it's been 5 years since Katrina.  Rather than relive it, I thought I'd play along with Keely today...you can play too!  Just head to Mann Land and link up!

Getting to know YOU

The Q's.

1. If you accidently knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there?
Note.  I'm a huge fan of honesty!

2. Love your body or plastic surgery?
Neither...well, may be.  I'd consider plastic surgery to get rid of the excess skin/skin flap that I have around my tummy...when I was sure I wouldn't have more babies.


3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back?
Humanity.  Simple and clear cut.  I enjoy getting to know my friends..even if I'll never know them "irl".


4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?
Oh puh-leaze!  I can't make this stuff up ya'll, I'm not that good!!!


5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I had to give up pork some years ago...i'm allergic.  If i'm giving up another meat, it'd be fish.  That counts right?


6. How often to you eat out?
About once a week...tho it'll be less than that now that we are all seven eating! LOL


7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans?
Boot.   Got too much booty for skinny ones!


8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill?
I don't know.  God willing, we'll never know.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Just read your question/answers. I love those, I guess I'm nosy that way. Love that you value honesty! Was instantly drawn to you when I read that, and I'm with you: a lot of blog fodder couldn't be made up if we were paid for it!