Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


The rules for accepting this award are:

Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.

Many thanks to Sweet Blondie for this award!

Pass the award on to 7 bloggers you have discovered and think are fantastic. Of course all bloggers are fantastic!

1: My sister, whose blog is private, get's the first one!
2: My friend Kim at Our Big Little Bunch
3: Traci at Ordinary Inspirations
4: Martie at Mom to four girls
5: Jaimi at Lady on the Ranch
6: Briana at I Can't Decide
7: Queen Beth at Her Majesty's Throne

State 7 things about yourself.
1) I think life should be fun. i mean, everything about life...find the fun in washing dishes...or what's the point?
2) I'm not a girly girl. I love rough and tumble, blues and greens, and toy cars!
3) I have girly girls. They love pink and purple, dressing up, and playing house!
4) I love music. Almost all kinds of music! It's nothing unusual to find me jamming away while washing dishes!
5) I make cleaning fun by using music...you didn't guess that one did you?
6) I drive a bus sized van. it's a 12 passenger...and it's got a plug in for my mp3 player!
7) I would love to adopt. yup...five children, and i'd love to adopt! ;)

No comments: