Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Friday, October 01, 2010

Wool...old and new!



This post brought to you by Rambler's Way Farm. All opinions are 100% mine.


What do you think of when i mention wool?  Itchy?  heavy?  weird sweaters reminiscent of bill cosby? :D  You have to try wool ...it is a natural substance, wicks away moisture, and is soft!  really!


I was contacted via social spark to write a post on rambler's way.  have you seen them?  100% wool, American made!  If I could have $200 to spend...I'd have a hard time picking!  The Henley is gorgeous, and I wear camisoles all the time!  So I think one of each would be in store...maybe a scoop neck too...but i think that puts me over the $200 limit!


Camisole goodness!


I used to think that wool was itchy, heavy, and uncomfortable.  However, after recent experiences with wool, I've changed my mind!  Soft and supple both come to mind!


After looking over Ramblers Way site, I can say I'm impressed.  From the founders of "Tom's of Maine" comes wool that you can wear and enjoy.  I'm going to start saving and perhaps I can invest in some!




Visit Sponsor's Site



No comments: