Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time again for getting to know you with Kelly at MannLand5!
 
The Questions

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? 
if i have to spend it on surgery, i'd have lipo/tummy tuck.  but i'd rather put it towards my house note, tyvm!
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? 
nope.  i enjoyed guiding light, but it's over now. :(
3. Favorite clothing brand? 
don't have one.  i love to shop at belk or penneys tho.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? 
hm...that's a toughie.  maid service.
5. would you ever vajazzle? 
I actually had to read the answers to figure out what this was...and oh no way!
6. Favorite Disney Princess? 
uh...no clue. lol.
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? 
i really couldn't tell ya.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? 
Broke my toe a couple of years ago.  i opened my pantry and the cracker box fell out at the wrong angle for my toe! it's a tupperware cracker box for pete's sake!!!

No comments: