Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Getting to know you Sundays!

Getting to know YOU

Playing along with Keely again this week.. Check out her blog for more info and to link up!
Here are this weeks questions:


1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
   Of course...I'd even say it nicely...to most people.  (Hi Izzy!)
2. What are you passionate about?
   Family.  Isn't that enough? (Hey MM!)
3. How long have you been blogging?
   well, i started this blog in April of 2006.  however, i've been actively blogging now since June of 09.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
   Lemonade.  or water...
5. What is your favorite type of music?
   I like a little of almost anything.  From Casting Crowns to Poison, I like a LOT of music!
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
   Watch tv in bed.  It relaxes me, no matter what they say about not watching in bed!
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
   Hanging out at home...we are TOTAL party animals!
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
   My hairbrush?  seriously, i really don't wear anything, maybe lip gloss.  It's so hot here in the deep south that it would just melt off anyway! 

So there ya have it!  
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a really good point about the make-up sweating off!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Gen, What a great list. Thank You for your compliment on my belly pic. I love being pg:) Went back for my checkup today. He is doing great.

Hope you have the best week. Blessings,