Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to know you sundays...AGAIN!

Hey ya'll...playing along again with Keely 
Check her out...link up ya'll! 

 
The questions..
 

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
I'd want speed...or x ray vision.  both seem perfect for the mom of many. :)

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
My hubs?  I never win anything ya'll..seriously!  I won some blog awards...those are awesome!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
nope.  now, the million dollar question...how does one "skype" and who can i do that with?

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
june.  it's the least busy for us...sorta.

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
pool.  hands down.  there is no sand. ha!

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
hm...I'd have to say family vacations to biloxi when i was a child...MANY moons ago!

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
recently?  two dollar tank tops for miss v.  that was a GREAT buy!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
uh...no.

No comments: