Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday five

Check out MannLand5 for more info on today's post...

Today I'm following along with Keely and listing the top five things that made me happy this week!

1.  Looks like I get my new phone tomorrow!  A Mother's Day/Anniversary gift a la mom!

2.  I got my work out on Monday...sweat and all! i.love.curves.

3.  Had a great meeting on Tuesday...got plenty done, including a little painting!

4.  We had a fabulous meal last night...I even cooked squash!  Nothing like homemade gravy and rice...YUM!

5.  My hubby will be home for dinner tonight...for the first time all week!

so there are my five, what are yours?

1 comment:

Juliana said...

That is so nice that you guys had dinner together. I hope you have a great weekend too