Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My friend over at Mannland5 does a get to know you questionnaire weekly...here are this weeks questions and my answers....check out her blog for more info and the mclinky!

The questions..

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
 comedy.  absolutely.  i have a great, very dry sense of humor!


2. Do you recycle?
 nope.  sorry...bad mom, no cookie!


3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
 uh...no.


4. Do you have a nickname?
 believe it or not, Gen is my nickname. lol


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
 honestly, i greatly dislike Ma'am.  makes me feel old.


6. What are your Summer staples?
 flip flops.


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
 no clue...but probably chocolate!


8. Are you happy with your boob size?
compared with the rest of me, yup. lol

1 comment:

Celee said...

Love the new look of your blog! And I love a good, dry wit.