Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Monday, November 30, 2009

5 things

My sister posted this on her blog, and it sounded like fun, so i thought i'd try...if you try, let me know so i can check it out!!!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1~ Preparing for my second christmas of my marriage.
2~ Getting pg with my oldest daughter! hahahaha
3~ finishing college
4~ completing student teaching
5~ wondering what to do after graduation.

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1~ finish the girls' angel costume
2~ start embroidery project
3~ work out
4~ get embroidery hoop from friend
5~ get cd for the girls from friend

5 snacks I love:
1~ potato chips
2~ granny smith apples
3~ carrots
4~ chocolate, especially dark chocolate!
5~ popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1~ pay off my house and vehicles
2~ pay off my parent's house
3~ pay all my sisters medical bills
4~ put up a FINE jungle gym for my children
5~ install a pool for my children

5 jobs I’ve had:
1~ Mommy
2~ interpreter
3~ teacher
4~ daycare worker
5~ dippin' dots girl

No comments: