Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been saving up

for not me monday all week!

Last week was Not the first week i had all five of my girls...alone....by myself...without backup or a sanity saving daddy. i did not have a potty stop up, and while plunging it, did not splatter poo-water all over myself. nor did i choke and hold my breath while washing off that poo water...NOT me!

i did not make biscuits and sausage for supper one night because i was too lazy to cook...and the biscuits certainly did NOT come out of a can....ha!

while i was weighing my three week old, i did not weigh myself. i did not weigh 30 pounds less than i have in five years..not me. i'm slim and slender don't ya know.

and yesterday, i did not weigh myself before and after going potty just because i was curious. i was not shocked when i weighed two pounds less after going potty either...two pounds?!?

if you enjoyed my not me! monday post, stop by Mckmama's blog and check out the others who are participating!

No comments: