Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Keely has her getting to know you post up a day early b/c of mother's day.  check it out here.



The questions..


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
The year my hubby got me a vacuum, because i asked for it.  the whole day he'd tell people what he got me, and they'd be all "oooHHHH you are in TROUBLE", but truthfully, i was over the moon!
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
I have been, and I didn't try.  Told the officer that I was hurrying to get home b/c I had two crying babies and a sick-trying-not-to-throw-up girl in the backseat.  He gave me a ticket for an expired license (this was right after they changed the rules about when your license expired), and then said if I got my license within the week, he'd drop the ticket.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
My wedding dress, I think.
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Nope.  tried it once, didn't seem to do anything.
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
panties.  undies.  unmentionables.  depends on my mood and who i'm talking to!
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Paris.  France that is. ;)
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Not particularly.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
no idea.  i love my stuff man!

No comments: