Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Monday, April 08, 2013

an audio book review...

I received  two unabridged L. Ron Hubbard audio books to review. It took me a while to find a good bit of time where i could HEAR the stories...course, there are seven people in my house! LOL.

I have to say, I enjoyed these audio books!  now, in order for you to know what that is an incredible thing, you have to have a couple of facts...first, I can not STAND being read to.  I know, what was i thinking, offering to review audio books, right?!?  but, i tried it, and am so glad i did!  they will be great on road trips!  dh is gonna like them too!

I found a couple of the actors to be a bit...monotone.  However, I was able to overlook those couple of voices and really get into the story!  The way the story is told makes it easy to follow and enjoy.  Even my girls sat to listen for a while...

if you get the opportunity, check out L. Ron Hubbard's audio books.  I can't recommend them enough!

check them out here!


No comments: