Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Friday, February 01, 2013

Fitness Friday link up!

Fitness Friday!
how did you all do this week? i had my "it's a new month" weigh in...yesterday b/c i knew i wouldn't get to curves today.  since jan 8, i've lost a total of 6.5 pounds and 1% of my BMI! i also lost some of my BF%...too!

I made it three times to curves this week...even with the awful, keep me in pain all day long weather!  Next weeks goal, assuming the pain level decreases, is the three times to curves and ride my bike twice. Check back with me next Friday to see how i did...

write your post and link up...how did you do this week?

1 comment:

i cant decide said...

Great job on your fitness goals! I hope you have a couple of nice bike rides this week.