Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Friday, January 25, 2013

Link up for Fitness Fridays!!!

Welcome to Fitness Fridays!
This week has been rough!  I've been sick most of the week...complete with being in bed for three days with a fever.  after a quick (expensive!!!) trip to the doc, i'm on the road to recovery.  All that said, yesterday was my first day to exercise this week...so I went to curves and then ran the dog all around the yard.

I'm prepped to go to Curves again today...so not my three days that i shoot for, but what can ya do?
see, this is my morning...blog, sleeping doggie, and work out shoes!

So link up and tell me what you've been doing!




1 comment:

i cant decide said...

I'm sorry you were sick but I'm happy you are feeling better. Good job getting in a workout anyway!