Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

you want to know?!?

Photobucket


I'm playing along with Mamarazzi and Queso this week.

{1} If you had an extra hour to do ANYTHING for yourself each day what would you do?
Read. or Nap.
{2} Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Morning person, no doubt. I turn into a pumpkin by nine pm!
{3} How much sleep do you get on an average night?
Depends on the night...sometimes four, or six hours...but i try to get eight!
{4} When do you find the time to blog/surf the ol' interweb?
before the peeps are awake, or after school work is done.
{5} What is the ONE thing you're never too busy for?
My children...and my husband. They get everything I've got ya'll.

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

Family is high on my list too!

Unknown said...

Family didn't even make my list. They get about 20 hours out of each day!

Anonymous said...

I def have nights where I am worn out by 9. If I'm on the couch and there's a blanket and/or a dog, I'll be asleep!

Mamarazzi said...

family is the tippy top of my list too!!

thanks for linking up!

Alicia said...

my night is just beginning at 9! lol! and i love that so many people answered reading for #1! we should have a book club, lol! thanks for linking up :)