Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Thursday, February 03, 2011

girls weekend

so this past weekend was a lovely girls weekend for me. went to mt friend Alis' house, and we worked the weekend away. we drew, painted, sewed, and even worked in a lil shopping. what?

we got coronation prep done, and i even got time alone for relaxation purposes. OH! and now, i totally have bathtub envy...she hs a whirpool tub that is to die for. i would post a pic, but then you would all have tub envy! (never mind that i can't figure out how to poszt from my phone, it is *not* the real reason!)

this is my first time trying to post from my phone...man, technology is the bomb diggity huh? (thanks rendy!)

1 comment:

Dee said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend boo! Don't you just love getting chin deep in a hot bath? I do, lol I think I could live in one if it would stay warm.