Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Monday, November 29, 2010

holidays....le sigh.

I love Thanksgiving.  It's my favorite time of the year...fall moves in, the leaves change (or fall off as is the case down south!), and things seemingly slow down for a moment.  At least, in my mind they slow down.  So again this year, we hosted Thanksgiving at our home...there weren't as many this year, but it was still great fun!

I have a couple of pics, not many...mostly b/c I was having too much fun to have the camera out!

So using my phone, here's what I got:

Photobucket
My turkey cake...don't you wanna gobble it up?

Photobucket
Pappy being silly!

Photobucket
Grandmama and AR enjoy time together watching football!

Photobucket
Paw Paw loves the babies!

I got some pics of the food, but they weren't all that great, so I didn't think you'd wanna see them! lol.
We had a lovely time. Food, family, fellowship...three of my favorite things! How was your thanksgiving?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks so great! And I LOVE that turkey cake! I'm all about incorporating cake into all holidays :)