Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i know you've missed me...

and I've been a busy lil bee! we spent a week with my family, then about a week with daddy! And, for your viewing pleasure, I have pics to prove it! We had a great time, and now we're home...and back to normal...and back to blogging. So I leave you with pics from "Mongol Plague", an SCA event in Doyline, LA. Enjoy!

AJ my little tree monkey!
Miss V is just hanging around!
AR plays amongst the trees!
CM plays in the trees!
Another shot of AJ...
CG checks out life low to the ground.
Can you see the hiding daughter?
a view from the road...a gorgeous tree, and gorgeous daughters playing in it!
Precious family time!
Daddy and Miss V...enjoying the day!


No comments: