Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Saturday, April 29, 2006

a big deal for me!

this may not seem big to many, but it's a huge deal to me. My oldest daughter is finished with kindergarten. I can hardly believe it. When i started homeschooling her, i didn't think i could do it. i was a typical new homeschooling mom, nervous to the core. now, she's done...and she's come so far from where we started! It hardly seems possible that my daughter is going to be a first grader! Just yesterday, she was this tiny, helpless little infant, needing me for everything. Now, she's growing up so quickly! She's an independant, well-adjusted 5.5 year old. She can even fix cold cereal for herself and her sisters! I'm sure time will continue to fly, and she'll be graduating high school tomorrow! Goodness, where did the time go?

No comments: