Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

elections and such...

today is mid term election day...the day that everyone says we'll change things.  I'd love to believe that voting new folks into office will mean things will change...but i've been around long enough to know that isn't necessarily so...nonetheless, i went to vote.  and i took all five girls with me.  normally MM or I will take the older girls so they learn about voting...but one of us stays home with smaller girls/baby so that mm or I could vote without babies trying our nerves.  However, due to various circumstances, I took them all with me today.  Miss V tends to be everywhere what with the crawling and the walking and the being a nosy girl and all...but she did GREAT today.  sat there watching mommy tell big sissies about voting and why its important.  All in all a great experience...even  in the rain. 

Did I mention...it's rained most of today...not super hard, but praise God we needed it!

Happy election day ya'll!

No comments: