Welcome! I'm so glad you came by
today...enjoy...and the girls say hey! ;)

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Sookie say WHAT?!?

You know Sookie right?  Oh, go on and admit it, you totally watched Gilmore Girls...and secretly knew one who was just like each crazy character.

Fine, so it's just me.  But let me tell you a story.  See, I'm a huge fan of Curves (please, pardon that long list of puns).  So my friend K owns curves...and her sister A works there.  K and A are a bit like Lorelai and Rory.  They, together, decided that I'm like Sookie.




So yeah, it's applicable. Then there is Jackson...who is married to Sookie. He's the vegetable guy...also applicable huh? check this out:


Yeah, that is pretty much us...Love this show.

So, Lorelai, Rory, and I went for coffee last night...a total reminder of how incredible Gilmore-ish we are! Now, just because I know you'll love it, a final look at Lorelai and Sookie...and no lie, this ACTUALLY happened with me...well, sorta. it wasn't 1 am, but I did the jiggle and all! Roughage!


Sookie Out!

No comments: